What is on your catering menu?
We offer a wide variety of meals delivered directly to your campfire site! Our most popular selection is our Hot Dog Roast Box, which includes everything you’ll need for a classic hot dog roast with s’mores. And our specialty is our Grand Goblin Meal, which includes BBQ pork, classic side dishes and a selection of our bakery specialties.
Who can order catering?
Anyone who reserves a campfire site or party room can order Vala’s catering. We deliver directly to your party site and clean up when it’s over.
Can parties bring in outside caterers?
Yes, but we charge a $500 outside catering fee per party.
What is the catering service fee?
A 10% Service Fee will be added for any group that requests servers, and to all groups with over 50 guests. This fee covers set up and clean up, serving equipment, and buffet-style serving if required.
How do I reserve a Campfire Site, Party Barn, Picnic Shelter, or Pavilion?
Reservations are made online starting June 1st. Vala’s has 74 campfire sites that can be reserved from 11am to 4pm or 5pm to closing time (9pm or 10pm depending on the day). Campfires can be reserved any day of the week. Discount campfire sites are available on Mondays through Thursdays throughout the season.
Vala’s Catering Cancellation Policy 2021
We understand that circumstances change, plans unravel and you may need to cancel your event. We always want to be as flexible and fair as possible, but we do purchase and prepare food ahead of time specifically for catering events. Cancellation fees may apply for your cancelled event, as follows. Hot dog and s’mores boxes do not incur cancellation fees.
This cancellation policy applies to the agreed upon price on the food for your event.
- For cancellations that are more than 14 days out there will be no fees charged
- For cancellations that are between 3 and 14 days, prior to the event, we will charge a 10% fee
- For cancellations that are between 1 and 3 days, prior to the event, we will charge a 50% fee
- For cancellations that are less than 24 hours, prior to the event, we will charge a 100% fee
For cancellations that are weather related we will impose the following fees:
- For cancellations 1 to 2 days prior, we will charge a 10% fee
- For cancellations that are less than 24 hours, prior to the event, we will charge a 50% fee
We at Vala’s are committed to providing you with the very best experience possible. All cancellations and fees will be subject to management review and approval.
Sign up for our Newsletter