Corporate Events & Company Picnics, 2019
Treat your valued team members to an amazing family-friendly event at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch. You can book a CAMPFIRE SITE, PARTY BARN, PAVILION, WOODEN PICNIC SHELTER, OR TENT SITE. Vala’s reserves your private area, lights your campfire and provides tables and benches for your guests. You can even order our catering and treat your team to a grill-out (hamburgers and hot dogs), a BBQ bash with “the works” or many more customized options. Each party site is priced separately by day and prices range from $35 to $450 for a 4 to 5 hour period.
Fridays & Saturdays
Corporate Group Admission Pricing
Each person attending your event will need to pay the daily General Admission price. This allows your guests to visit all the Vala’s Pumpkin Patch attractions, as well as your private event. For groups of 100 people or more we offer discounted general admission prices. All groups can save on admission prices for guests by booking events Monday through Thursday, when general admission is discounted for everyone.
* Prices listed do not include tax
General Admission Prices
- September weekend discount tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday: $16.95
- General Admission on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays in October: $23.95
- Discount Admission, Mondays – Thursdays: $12.95
Group Discount Prices:
- 100+ guests: September, $15.95 & October, $21.95
- Mon-Th, $11.95
- 200+ guests: September, $14.95 & October, $20.95
- Mon-Th, $10.95
- 500+ guests: September, $12.95 & October, $18.95
- Mon-Th, $9.95
- 1000+ guests: September, $12.95 & October, $16.95
- Mon-Th, $9.95
Use our on-line reservation site to pick a day and campfire site that is best suited for your group. If you would like suggestions, advice, or wish to set up billing for your event, contact our reservations office 402-332-4200 or email us at email@example.com.
If a one-day group event is not in your plans, you may wish to treat your employees to prepaid General Admission Tickets, which will let your employees and their families attend Vala’s Pumpkin Patch any time during the fall season. You may purchase the Vala’s Pumpkin Patch General Admission tickets and sell them to your employees or distribute them as a form of recognition and reward. With flexible options, we hope that you choose to make Vala’s Pumpkin Patch a part of your corporate tradition.
Corporate Add-Ons Available
General admission to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch includes 50+ attractions and fun for all ages, but we do offer some additional activities for an extra charge. Pick one of the add-ons below to purchase these activities for your guests. Ask our reservation staff for details about how to distribute tickets.
- Pumpkin Creek Railroad Train Ride, $3.50 per person
- Pony Ride Ticket, $7 per person
- “2.50 Off a Pumpkin” Coupon, $1.50 each
- Paintball Haunted Shootout Tickets, $6.50 for 30 shots
- Private Face Painting (call for pricing)
- Character Visit (call for pricing)
A Few Rules
You may bring in food BUT…
- Alcohol is not allowed on the farm during our fall festival
- We charge a $300 fee if an outside catering company is used
- No personal grills, electric generators or propane tanks are allowed
- No pets are allowed. Any service animals should be checked in with security before entering the farm.
- If entertainment is planned at your site, please have this approved by our reservations staff
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive to campfire sites. We do have a golf carts that can help any guests needing assistance to their campfire site
Quick Planning Guide
Step 1: Meet with others and decide on the “package”, the date, and the time that your group would like.
Step 2: Go to our Campfire Reservation page to book your site. Give us an approximate number of people expected to attend. Campfires must be paid at time of booking. After booking a campfire site, call 402-332-4200 to arrange billing, catering and more.
Step 3: For quick entry to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch, use our pre-printed tickets. Speak with our reservation staff for further details.
Step 4: Arrange for ticket payment and pickup. Then distribute tickets and information to guests.
Other Options for Guest Admissions
- Prepare an alphabetized list of guests. This method requires your guests to stand in line at the main Admissions Barn window to be checked in or you may staff your own booth at Admissions to check in your guests. The list must be e-mailed or brought out to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch at least one day before your event. A credit card must be on file and pre-approved. You will be charged for the number of guests that attend the event at the end of the day.
- Have your guests sign in at the main Admissions Barn on the date of your event. This requires your guests to stand in line at the main Admissions Barn window to sign in. A credit card must be on file and pre-approved. You will be charged for the number of guests that sign-in at the end of the day.
You may arrange for your company to be billed after the event. Talk to our Reservations Staff at 402-332-4200 for details. Payment options include VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, corporate check, or money order. .
Some sites have electrical outlets. These include sites #1, #2, #3, #4, #10, #12, #13, #18, #22, #23 (Pavilion), #40 (Wooden Picnic Shelter), #48, #55, #58 (Tent), #72, #73, #74, #75 (room, no campfire), & #76 (room, no campfire).
When you reserve online see “More Information” for a description of the outlets.
Each outlet has a 20 amp circuit with 2 plug-ins. One roaster typically needs 15 amps. One crockpot typically needs 1 amp. Using more than 20 amps will cause the outlet to pop the breaker and lose electricity. Please use these guidelines to plan accordingly.
There are no refunds for campfire site reservations, party barn reservations, pavilion rental, and tent rentals. If a cancellation is necessary you can reschedule for another available date online and then call for a refund of your original campfire.
All changes and cancellations must be done prior to your event date. If your group has ordered a catering package a reservations staff member will help you with the cancellation. A service charge may apply.
In the event of inclement weather (raining 4 hours before your event or the temperature falls below 35 degrees at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch) please contact the reservation office. You will be able to reschedule your event online for another available date during the 2019 season, and then call for a refund of your original campfire date.
A word about rain: In the month of October in Nebraska, it can be rainy in the morning, sunny in the afternoon, and perfect campfire weather in the evening. That is why Vala’s Pumpkin Patch goes ahead with most campfires even when the day starts with rain showers. Sometimes rain does continue for the entire day and those are the days that we encourage you to reschedule.
How to Make a Reservation
All sites must be reserved and paid for online in advance. Weekend nights become fully booked so, if possible, have several dates in mind when you are booking the reservation.
- Go to our reservations website
- Select your date
- Select a site from those that are available. If your date is full read section below “What if my date or time is already booked” Click your site selection and time.
- Scroll to bottom of the page and hit check out.
- Your date, site, and time will appear in the top right hand corner. Make sure that you check to make sure all information is correct before checking out.
- Complete the checkout page completely. Each item must be answered to advance. When completed, hit the checkout button. If your reservation goes through it will tell you and a confirmation email will be sent to the email that you provided.
If you have problems, please call the reservation office at 402-332-4200, and we will be happy to assist you.
What if the date or time I want is already booked?
The Vala’s Pumpkin Patch reservations office will be keeping a waiting list for days and times that are fully booked. Plans change and there are times when sites become available. For example, if you want an evening campfire site but only afternoon times are available, we can put you on the waiting list for an evening time slot.
We encourage you to make a reservation for your second choice and be on the waiting list for your first choice. E-mail our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-332-4200 with your request to be put on a waiting list for dates that are sold out.
The campfire fee is for the campfire site only. Each person entering Vala’s Pumpkin Patch will need to pay the general admission fee.
Admission Options for Private Campfires
- Have each person pay for their own admission to Vala’s Pumpkin Patch at the entrance.
- If you wish to pay for all your guests you may do one of the following:
- Buy pre-printed tickets from Vala’s Pumpkin Patch and distribute them to your guests.
- Buy tickets online and distribute them to your guests.
- Prepare an alphabetized list of your guests and email it to Vala’s a minimum of one day before your event. Your credit card must be on file and pre-authorized to use the guest list option. Your guests will check-in at the Admissions Barn main window only. You will be charged for the guests who attend at the end of the night.
- Arrange an alternative with our Reservations staff by calling 402-332-4200.
- You and your guests may come and go from your campfire site to visit all the shows and activities at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch, but for security reasons we suggest that you do not leave the site completely unattended.
- As people from your group arrive at the entrance and pay their admission they will be given a map of Vala’s Pumpkin Patch and will be told where your campfire site is located and the starting time of the event.
- Your group may arrive prior to your scheduled time to have fun at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch. Admission is valid for the entire day of your event. Your campfire will be available at your scheduled time.
Things to Know Before You Book
- NO ALCOHOL of any kind is allowed at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch during the fall season.
- For safety reasons we do not allow cars to drive to the campfire sites. We do have carts available that you can use to carry food and other items to your campfire site. For large groups, a Vala’s staff member will use a motorized cart to haul food to your site. Check in with the Admissions Staff for cart availability.
- You may order a Catering Package to be delivered to your site or you may bring your own food and hot dog sticks for a great outdoor activity and cookout. For safety reasons, you are not allowed to bring grills, propane tanks or generators into Vala’s Pumpkin Patch. A $200 fee will be charged if you use an outside catering company.
- We suggest that you bring flashlights and an extra jacket for the crisp fall evenings. You may also want to bring table coverings for the picnic tables and something to lay on the benches before you sit on them (especially if it has been raining).
- Please read through our Cancellation Policy before booking your event.
We offer a full range of meals, snacks, desserts, and drinks. Meal options range from our casual Campfire Hot Dog Roast Box to our full BBQ Buffet. See our catering menu. If you plan to use an outside catering service, you must register the caterer when booking your event. An outside catering fee of $200 must be paid in full prior to your event. Vala’s Pumpkin Patch staff will need to be alerted so that they can deliver the catering to your site. Outside caterers may not drive to the campfire sites unless assisted by Vala’s staff. Safety is our main concern.
Sign up for our Newsletter