2023 is the year of the POTATO at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch, with two completely new, unique potato items that we’re SO excited to share with you all: Potato Twisters (at Cousin’s Chicken) and Tater Keg Bowls (at Town Square Tots).
Cousin’s Chicken & Twisters
The potato twisters are a whole, spiraled potato on a stick, fried to golden perfection! Swing by our flavor shakin’ station to choose from a mix of spices and seasonings, or order it LOADED with bacon seasoning (vegetarian!), cheese and sour cream. Order these cool snacks with one of our unique ICEEs, Sour Apple (tastes like a Jolly Rancher!) or Orange Cream. And make it a meal with some popcorn chicken, served with dipping sauce or spun in BBQ or Buffalo sauce.
Town Square Tots & Cider
As we were brainstorming about what foods would best compliment hard cider, fried potatoes were top of our list. We came across these tater kegs and they’re the perfect savory snack! Order bowls topped with Cheese (vegetarian), Cheddar Bacon or Buffalo Chicken.
Our only completely new food location, swing by for fresh squeezed lemonade and popcorn. Keep an eye out for festival-themed lemonade mix-ins!
Cider Mill Kitchen
This year we’re bringing soft, warm pretzels to the Cider Mill Kitchen! Try them with cheese dip, or as part of an impressive, share-able charcuterie board.
- Other New Foods to Look For:
- Smoked Pork Chop (Pork Chop Annie’s)
- Churros and Churro Sundaes moved to Pirate’s Cove
- Apple and Blueberry Cobbler (Ethan’s Applewood Smokehouse)
- Homemade Marshmallows for drinks (Cider Mill Kitchen)
- Homemade Poptarts (The Pie Barn)
- Brown Butter Krispie Treats (Grandma’s Kitchen & Exit Bakery)
- Apple Cider Donut Fudge (Lolo’s Fudgery)
- Monster Cookie Freakshake (Dairy Barn Burgers & Shakes)
- Chili Cheese Corndog (Darby’s Dog Depot)
- Apple Crostini (The Pie Barn)
- New Pot Pie Specials: Pork and Cider; BBQ Mac & Cheese; Chili Cheese (The Pie Barn)
- New Pie Specials: Blueberry Lemon & Pumpkin Cheesecake (The Pie Barn)
A look inside our Cider Mill TEST KITCHEN, from our YouTube series