Why should you buy a Season Pass?
• If you plan to attend Vala’s more than 2 times during the Fall season, with groups or as a family.
• If you live close to Vala’s and would like to pop in frequently to have a meal or sample our fall treats.
• If you have small children who can only visit for short periods of time, you’ll need to visit often.
• If you love all the activities and want to come back over and over again.
How it Works
• The user of the pass must be listed, must present the pass to a Vala’s cashier, and show a picture ID.
• Children using the pass must be listed on the pass.
• Your attendance must be counted by the cashier.
• The Season Pass is non-transferable to other people.
• Vala’s Pumpkin Patch will keep a record of Season Pass holders in the event it needs to be replaced.
• List only those on the pass who will be coming to Vala’s more than twice.
(if you have a child who may be only attending once, do not list that child on the pass,
just pay the regular General Admission for that child when you arrive).
• Ages 2 and under are FREE to enter Vala’s and should not be listed on the pass.
A child's season pass may not be used for a classroom field trip, Monday through Friday, 9am to 3:30pm.
This is because the cost of the field trip is for lessons and takeaways like pumpkins and apples. A parent accompanying their child on a field trip may use the season pass for their own General Admission by presenting the pass to an Admissions cashier.
Anyone ages 13 and over with a picture ID may have their own individual pass.
Children ages 12 and under must be on a Family Pass with an adult ages 16 and over.
A Family Season Pass for 2 or more people is $29.99 + tax for each person listed on the pass.
An Individual Season Pass is $29.99 + tax.
Season passes will be for sale at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch until October 20th. You can also purchase season passes online
and pick them up at the Admissions Barn window on your first visit to Vala's Pumpkin Patch.